The Wellbeing Team delivers Improved Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) in Hertfordshire. The aim of the service is to help people access psychological therapy and social care support towards achieving better psychological health and well-being.
Patients can self refer for certain therapies( counselling nd cognitive behaviour therapy) via hertfordshire well being service
- Computerised Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CCBT), which can be accessed from the comfort of your own home
- Sign-posting to other community resources
- Individual Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), usually involving around 12 sessions
To refer yourself by using the online PDF form, you will need to follow the instructions below, step by step:
To open the self-referral form please click here and follow the next steps below.
- Fill in the form (disregarding any messages about "signing" if they appear on your screen)
- Once the form is completed go to "file" and select "print" (Do not click "send")
- In the now open print window, select in the printer list "AdobePDF" or "Cute PDF writer". Then click "print" or "OK"
- A window will open, allowing you to save your document onto your computer. For easy access, select "Desktop" and click "save"
- Once the file is saved, attach the completed form to an email, which you then send back to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org