CARE QUALITY COMMISSION ( CQC)
The Health and Social Care Act 2008 requires all providers that carry out regulated activities to be registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). According to the CQC, the aim of CQC registration is to ensure that patients can expect all health and adult social care services to meet essential standards of quality.
This surgery is registered with the Care Quality Commission.
THE SURGERY WAS INSPECTED IN 2016 AND RECEIVED AN OVERALL GOOD
Please click on link below to read the report
Statement of Purpose & Mission Statement
CQC - Statement of Purpose
Under the Health and Social Care Act 2008 every registered provider must have a Statement of Purpose.
A Statement of Purpose is a document which includes a standard required set of information about a service. The Statement describes:
- The Provider's aims and objectives in providing the service
- The kinds of service provided
- The health or care needs the service sets out to meet
- The locations where the services are actually provided or provided from
- Details from the provider including their legal status, and any manager, including the 'address for service' for all registered persons.
Our Statement of Purpose can be found in the document:Statement of Purpose